Thursday, November 12, 2009

OMGBLOGOSPHERE

Hey guys! So it's been a few days. Let's recap!

The Sabres won, beating Edmonton 3-1. This game was pretty sweet, actually, since most of you know already that I absolutely HATE the Edmonton Failures, being the Flames fan that I am. Even sweeter was that former Flame Steve Montador scored the GWG. Thanks, guys!

In not so sweet news, Carolina is still losing games. AND Manny-Fucking-Legace (Pardon my language. I have to say it like that because when I picked up on the Blues a while back he was their starter, and the last year he played he was so bad that that was automatically what I called him) is their goalie now, so God save us all. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, we can beat the Islanders tomorrow? Please?

Calgary is doing pretty fantastic. Missed the game against Montreal because I have had a lot of family insanity going on, but I caught most of the replay on NHL Network. Holy crap, Miikka. I'm really excited for tomorrow night's game- Flames/Sabres. THIRD ROW. That's going to be a goaltending duel to the max (I hope, but as long as the Sabres win since my loyalties ALWAYS lie with them).

People need to stop crying about hip checks.

Saw the Portland Pirates tonight with my friends Stephanie and Kristina. Sick game, 6-3 Portland win. My older brother Matthew this past summer at training camp would always say to me, "Check out this Paul Byron kid. Next big thing, I think." and ironically enough, he scored tonight. I laughed. But then a lot of people scored tonight, the Italian Stallion included. SICK. And Rochester has some pretty annoying fans- the girl behind us spouted some "hockey knowledge" that apparently we only beat them because they played all weekend blahblahblahblahblah. Yeah toots, you played no games the rest of the week besides Friday/Saturday/Tuesday (note the two days off) and tonight, and all the games were close so there was no travel really involved. Teams in the NHL do that, actually. Quite often. Get a clue.

I don't know. That just bothered me (and Stephanie as well, so I wasn't the only one at least).

Well, I have a very early morning tomorrow, so I shall bid you all farewells! Sorry this is kind of out there and choppy, I'll save my later work for after the Flames game. I shall be sitting third row in my Lindy Ruff jersey, so feel free to come down and say hello even though the only person I know of who reads this is at Clemson and thus, will not be watching. I actually think she's going to the Canes game for her birthday, which is Sunday, so IF BY ANY CHANCE someone else reads my blog, go to thehurricanesiren.blogspot.com and wish my lovely friend Rachel a Happy Birthday on Sunday. She's gonna be the big 2-1!

Please, Canes. Win one for Rachel's birthday, if nothing else because losing to the Islanders is unacceptable. As is losing to the Wild after you've lost to the Islanders. PLEASE. PLEEEEEEASE.

Done!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are way too sweet! :)

Alas no Canes' win for me yesterday (although the comeback was pretty awesome), but maybe they are saving the actual winning for my real birthday.

But Sutter was great so it was all good!