Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sabres Post-Game- v. Florida, 11/18/09

Here's my recap.



Sabres score. Panthers score three.



Sabres score again. Panthers score three again.



Simple recap. We looked like crap, but it isn't the end of the world because HEY GUYS WE LOSE SOMETIMES. I'd rather not lose to Florida. By Four. But hey, maybe this will be good motivation for Boston, and we can level the boom... I hope. Please?



Also, the Canes kept it close but *gasp* *shockedness* LOST IN A SHOOTOUT. WHAAAAAAAAT? An OT loss? Go figure. And Calgary last night didn't even make it to OT, they just lost 3-2. But they're still sick, and that was their first regulation loss of the month, so whatever I'll take it. These things happen. Just hopefully not often, please. I like wins. :)



Sabres play Boston and Ottawa this weekend, then play Washington, Philly, and Carolina next week. I will be at the Carolina game because SOMEHOW, by some act of God, I am not working Black Friday or the day after. Don't ask me how I got those off because yes, I work in retail, but thou shalt not complain when thou art bestowed a gift. If we can come out with four of six points I'll be pleased. Six for six? Sexy time.

Done!

No comments: